Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 8, 2016

Love quotes for him


  • Every night I sit by my window and think of you, a silent whisper, a silent tear, with all my heart I wish you were here.
  • If you live hundred days, I want to live one day less, so that I don’t have to stay without you.
  • Everything in the world is so fine, but everything is not mine. There is one thing that is so divine, it is your love and luckily it’s mine.
  • Life got so busy and it has been a while since I expressed how I feel. I want you to know how much I adore you and love you, no matter what.
  • I saw a rainbow and thought of you. The sheer brilliance took my breath away.
  • When the day comes when your hair is grey, I hope you understand deep in your heart that my love will still be strong and I will always be true.
  • You’ve always been there for me and for the kids. You are the perfect husband. Thank you for being you.
  • You are never far from my thoughts. You are always in my heart. I’m so glad I met you.
  • When I say how much I am yours, I hope you can feel it fully and completely. I’ve never felt like this before and I am so happy that you are in my life.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét